Tuesday, September 23, 2008

South African Government Website - good info!!



Last week I found a great website that was beneficial to writing the narration for my movie script which was about South African culture, economy, political system, and environment. Of course, this website could possibly be biased since it is a government-owned website from South Africa, but I think it is also trustworthy because of that. Since its government owned there has to be some truth to it, unless its a completely corrupt government, but South Africa actually has a great government so I would trust it. Anyways, this website has links to everything you would ever need to know about current South Africa and actually gave me a lot of insight and information on things I didn't know about, actually, it provided me with everything that I needed to know about. I would recommend you check it out.
http://www.info.gov.za/aboutsa/index.htm

No comments: